Regions Bank Collections Communications Analyst in Hoover, Alabama
Thank you for your interest in a career at Regions. At Regions, we believe associates deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career --- a place to expect more opportunities. If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength and integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then we are your employer of choice.
Regions is dedicated to taking appropriate steps to safeguard and protect private and personally identifiable information you submit. The information that you submit will be collected and reviewed by associates, consultants, and vendors of Regions in order to evaluate your qualifications and experience for job opportunities and will not be used for marketing purposes, sold, or shared outside of Regions unless required by law. Such information will be stored for a set period of time. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into the careers section of the system.
At Regions the Contact Center Communication Analyst I is responsible for writing and communicating all Contact Center information for three centers. This position also updates the Knowledge Base system.
This position is exempt from timekeeping requirements under the Fair Labor Standards act and is not eligible for overtime pay.
•High school diploma or equivalent
•One year of general center and banking experience
•Thorough knowledge of bank products, services, policies and procedures
•Exceptional focus on grammar and professional written communication skills.
• Creates, publishes, and maintains content for all Collections knowledge portals and Life@Regions
• Create communications to ensure all Collections associates are aware of new policies, procedures, and any customer and Collection impacting events.
• Working with Training, the Communications Analyst assists in designing and sometimes delivering training and tools necessary to ensure successful projects and other initiatives.
• Conducts policy and procedure research and addresses training needs
• Acting as the liaison between Collections and other Lines of Business, the Communications Analyst serves as the subject matter expert and is responsible for completing all tasks assigned to Collections. This includes communications, training, and all other tasks needed to support our partners in other Lines of Business.
At Regions, our culture focuses on five core values that are a commitment to how we will do business:
Put people first
Do what is right
Focus on your customer
Through these values, our mission to make life better drives our desire to improve and make a positive difference in the communities where we work and live through financial investments and volunteering.